Lawrence Bay Lodge also has two fully modern outpost camps (in addition to our main fishing lodge) for those of you that wish to do it for yourself. As you will see below, our Reindeer Lake Fishing Resort is a truly top-quality establishment for hunting and fishing.
Kamatsi Lake Outpost
Fishing on Kamatsi Lake is very good for Northern Pike and Lake Trout. We get very large walleye on Kamatsi but not always high numbers. The Northern and Lakers are very numerous and average size is very good: Northerns to 27 lbs., lots from the 4-15 lb range; Lake Trout up to 30 lbs., lots from the 4-9 lb. range. Should you need a Saskatchewan Fly-Fishing Guide, Lawrence Bay is happy to provide some of the best guides in Canada!
Kamatsi Lake is equipped with a fully modern log cabin that sleeps 8. The cabin is constructed of log and, of course, has hot and cold running water, with flush toilet and shower. Gas and all cooking utensils are included. You provide your sleeping bags, fishing gear, and food for the trip. Fishing license is not included.
All of these luxuries make Lawrence Bay into the finest Fishing Resort in Saskatchewan, with the best amenities for our guests.
- Kamatsi outpost is one of the nicest outposts in northern Saskatchewan.
- The cabin sleeps eight people easily.
- The cabin has hot and cold running water via your own water tower, a refrigerator and complete stove with oven.
- The shower and toilet are inside. The cabin also includes a deck, with a great view, for sitting around in the evening or cooking outside,
- if you like. 14 ft. Lund boats and Current Mercury motors are available for your use.
Pagato Lake Outpost
Pagato Lake is one of the best Walleye and Northern Pike lakes that I know of, so expect large numbers of Walleyes and Northerns! Walleyes have ranged from 2-6 lbs., with a few bigger. Northern Pike grow up to 35 lbs., with lots of Northern Pike from 4-18 lbs. There are so many fish you probably won’t even need a guide, but our fly-fishing guides will be happy to help make your fishing experience all that it can be!
Accommodations for Pagato Lake include:
- At Pagato we have added a large fully modern cabin that was built in 1999.
- The cabin sleeps 8 people easily and has hot and cold running water with flush toilet and showers via your own water tower.
- Pagato also has a gas generator for lights and freezer.
- New Mercury motors and 14 ft. Lund boats. Gas and all cooking utensils are included.
- You provide sleeping bags, fishing gear, and food. Fishing license is also extra.
So, give our Reindeer Lake Fishing Lodge a call, we’ll be happy to set you up in one of these incredible outposts!